A PHOTO EXPEDITION LED BY QUIET WORDS.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

I will begin.

Roughly stated, this is my cure for wintertime. Cure for my feeling of not doing anything artsy (for the record, I was going to put quotes around the word artsy, then realized I hate it when other people do that, it seems...unnecessary and over-used, cliché) with anyone, anything, for some time. The cleaner I needed to wipe the dust off my daily life. Simply stated, I need this more than you.

My goal with this blog is to mainly post new pictures. Nothing old, nothing borrowed, nothing that isn't mine. Below are two non-new pictures.
Call it cheating, call it me not having enough energy to turn on my camera and make the lens freeze time. Either way, here is my first posting to a new blog world. More new photos to come...I hope.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Date:
January 11, 2003
Notes:
As I was driving I noticed this sunset, a fiery ball of warmness. I also noticed this beautiful sun slowing sinking behind a trailer park, in its essence, it seemed poorly placed but perfectly shaped. Such hot hues behind a cold scene.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Kokomo, Indiana
Date:
Winter 2005
Notes:
I was driving back to I.U. and Kokomo, IN had gotten hit by the meanest of ice storms. This picture was a result. Outside a Taco Bell parking lot, even the trees were to cold to speak.



No comments: