A PHOTO EXPEDITION LED BY QUIET WORDS.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm getting into a habit.


Briefly, when the camera becomes slow and nothing moves smoothly. While the broken bolt of light that surrounds every line disappears. My theme of repetition slowly slips out of everything that isn't sealed. Such is this moment that must be remembered.
Everything is there for a reason, for a glimpse of eyes to find it.

This feeling is what I have. It is what I need.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Bloomington, Indiana
Date:
Fall 2005
Notes:
I pulled into a lot, parked, stepped out. From the highway all I could see was a white building in a field. As I moved around the corner I saw this barrel and my camera and hands did the rest to capture it.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Date:
Summer 2006
Notes:
In Millennium Park there are two pillars with faces. These faces smile and laugh, yet make no sound. Below you can see what these children left behind without ever knowing it. These footprints lasted only minutes, but remain forever.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Key West, Florida
Date:
March 2005
Notes:
The best part about this guy, he was standing on top of an 11-foot ladder while juggling.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Lollapalooza 2006
Date:
Summer 2006
Notes:
Honestly, as I said before, I am not advertising Budweiser. For some reason it really enjoys being in my pictures, and who am I to say no?



No comments: